We carry out safety assessments of cosmetic products in accordance with Regulation (EC) No. 1223/2009 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 30 November 2009 on cosmetic products and we develop the necessary documentation for the product.
MPR Labs, your Regulatory Expert can help you from A to Z.
To meet the above requirements, we propose a five-step process:
- Review of the formula and documentation of the cosmetic together with the indication of possible deficiencies and the selection of appropriate tests
- Specialist Assessment of the Safety of a Cosmetic Product ended with the issuance of a report signed by a qualified Safety Assessor
- Verification of the correctness of label elements and advice on specific product claims
- Preparation of PIF and submitting products to the CPNP database
- Professional advice throughout the product life cycle on the market
Część A: Informacje dotyczące bezpieczeństwa produktów kosmetycznych (skład, czystość, obliczenie narażenia)
Część B: Ocena bezpieczeństwa produktu kosmetycznego (wnioski, ostrzeżenia, uzasadnienie, zatwierdzenie)
Every cosmetic product on the European market needs a Product Information File (PIF). This documentation contains all product information, from manufacturing to labelling. The responsible person is obliged to keep the product documentation for a period of ten years from the date of placing the last batch of the product on the market. The PIF of the product must be readily available for inspection at the address of the person responsible for the product.